Monday, August 19, 2013

Day One of 2 Week Food Challenge

So on this day I went grocery shopping and braved walmart for about 3 hours... $400 bucks later, I walked out. lol I was super exhausted after getting home and having to clean out the fridge, put the groceries away, take out the trash and do the dishes. So my hubby and I tag teamed on supper. Ended up making pizza rolls. :)

 Ingredients:
4 cans of buttermilk biscuits (10 per can)
block of colby jack cheese
package of sliced pepperoni (about 90)
Marinara, pizza sauce or Ranch (for dipping)
Spray Butter
Italian seasonings

Grated Parmesan Cheese
Glass Pans

Preheat oven to 425*F

Cut block of cheese into 40 pieces. Roll out biscuit. Stack one pepperoni then one piece of cheese and another pepperoni on top of that. Pull edges together to close and place edge side down in a greased glass pan. Repeat until pan is full and all biscuits are used. I ended up using a 9x13 pan and a 10" pie pan. Spray tops of biscuits with spray butter. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over tops and then sprinkle the Italian seasonings over the tops.
Bake for 18-20 mins.
Remove and serve with your choice of dipping sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment